This is a designated Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander position and can only be appointed to someone who identifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Job title: Operations Assistant
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Hours: Full-time with flexible work arrangement options
Location: Located in Ivanhoe
Almitas Group specialises in medical and industrial attire, consumables, and equipment with an emphasis in tailored manufacturing, high-level procurement, quality assurance and testing expertise. With offices in over a dozen cities around the globe, Almitas Group effectively provides solutions worldwide to top tier medical, pharmaceutical, government, laboratory, and mining entities.
Almitas Group International Pty Ltd. is seeking an enthusiastic full time Operations Assistant with excellent people skills to work in an inclusive and flexible environment across our product management, administration, and logistics teams. This is an entry level position for someone wanting to join the supply chain and coordination industry. The operations assistant will report directly to the manager and be responsible for providing support to various project work activities, undertaking product research and other administration activities as directed.
Key responsibilities & duties
· Respond to enquiries – over the phone, via email and face-to-face from staff, stakeholders, and the public.
· Assist the manager with operational matters and registration.
· Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, including relevant government services, networks, and service providers.
· Provide administrative support to new and ongoing projects.
· Assists in the procurement of goods and services.
· Assist with data gathering and entry, report preparation, and other tasks as needed.
· Assist with document preparation, including drafting proposals and contracts, and preparing proposals and bids.
· Assist with hiring, onboarding, and training for new employees and help with ongoing training and development for existing staff.
· Miscellaneous administration duties and support of the business team.
· Prepare and fill in forms and other documents.
· Analyse all operations and forward suggestions for improvement to the manager.
Key Selection Criteria
· Identifies as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander person.
· Excellent people skills, including the ability to collaborate with team members and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
· Ability to be organised, manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
· Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
· Good computer and administrative skills.
· A willingness to learn and try new things.
· A tertiary qualification (university or TAFE) in Business Administration or related study.
· A demonstrated understanding of the project base process.
· Previous administration and/or project assistant experience.
· Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a brief email introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org